Frost & Sullivan
GeckoSystems Excerpt from "Developments in Sensor Fusion" (Technical Insights) by Frost & Sullivan
Errata for GeckoSystems Excerpt from "Developments in Sensor Fusion" (Technical Insights) by GeckoSystems
The Market for Task, Security, Entertainment, and Educational Robots and Major Components
Major Personal Robotics Components Will Represent a $12 Billion Market by 2015
Personal Robots Are Here (and by 2015 They'll Be Worth $15 Billion)
Yano Research Institute Ltd.
WinterGreen Research, Inc.
Robot Stock News
United Nations Economic Commision for Europe Service Robot Market Studies
*image source: UNECE
United Nations Economic Commision study of the robotics market: 2005 study results
The following resouces are information and studies from MetLife Mature Market Institute that reflect market opportunity
- Miles Away: The MetLife Study of Long-Distance Caregiving
- The MetLife Juggling Act Study: Balancing Caregiving and the Costs Involved
- Gender Differences: Do Men & Women View Long-Term Care Differently?
- Demographic Profile of Americans 65+
- Demographic Profile of Pre-Retirees
- Demographic Profile of American Baby Boomers
- The MetLife Study of Employed Caregivers: Does Long-Term Care Insurance Make A Difference?
- The MetLife Long-Term Care IQ Test: Findings From A National Survey
- The MetLife Market Survey of Assisted Living Costs
- The MetLife Market Survey of Nursing Home and Home Care Costs
- The MetLife Study of Sons At Work Balancing Employment & Eldercare
- The MetLife Study of Employer Costs For Working Caregivers
Safe Harbor Statement:
Statements regarding financial matters in this press release other than historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such statements about the Company's future expectations, including future revenues and earnings, technology efficacy and all other forward-looking statements be subject to the Safe Harbors created thereby. The Company is a development stage firm that continues to be dependent upon outside capital to sustain its existence. Since these statements (future operational results and sales) involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company's actual results may differ materially from expected results.