In the over fifteen years since its founding, GeckoSystems (GOSY.PK) has developed a suite of proprietary, fundamental technologies that enable their robots to automatically self-navigate the home or workplace using advanced sense and avoid technologies for reliable, unattended collision avoidance while patrolling, following and/or seeking preset destinations. Their scientifically developed, tested, and proven hardware and software breakthroughs enable the practical, low cost manufacture, sale and usage of mobile service robots in a variety of environments.
GeckoSystems Financials Confirm Entry into Emerging Growth Phase
GeckoSystems Market Research White Paper on the Health Care Market,
third party research on the world wide need for medical assistance robots and technical documentation of how GeckoSystems AI software provides near term solutions. Download the PDF.
Information on GeckoSystems complaint to FINRA:
GeckoSystems Share Structure
Historical Reports on Market Maker Activity
- Breakthrough Technology Alert The $66 Billion Robotics Revolution - Excerpted from the February, 2010 Issue
- Forbes.com Silicon Stethoscopes: Telepresence technologies and robotics promise another way to ease future health care burdens. - September 17, 2009
By Courtney Boyd Myers
- PsychologyToday.com The Robots Have Dawned: Meet The CareBot - June 28, 2009
By Ira Rosofsky, Ph.D pdf
- cgmasi.com Personal Robots to Monitor Elderly Vital Signs - June 16, 2009
By C. G. Masi pdf
Current Press Releases
- 11-04-2013: GeckoSystems Shareholder Update.
- 10-18-2013: GeckoSystems 1 of 3 Key Vendors in Service Robotics
- 10-17-2013: GeckoSystems Secures Lawsuit Dismissal
- 07-12-2013: GeckoSystems AI Mobile Robot Solutions Licensed
- 05-23-2013: GeckoSystems Signs Five Million Dollar Joint Venture Contract
- 05-21-2013: GeckoSystems Reports First Net Profits.
- 05-19-2013: GeckoSystems Forecasts Licensing Revenue for Foruth Quarter Venture.
- 05-16-2013: GeckoSystems in Final Negotiations for AI Mobile Robot Joint Venture.
- 05-15-2013: GeckoSystems Signs MOU with iXs Robotics of Japan, prepares for Japanese production of MSRs.
- 05-08-2013: GeckoSystems Increases Joint Venture Discusssions World Wide.
Safe Harbor Statement:
Statements regarding financial matters in this press release other than historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such statements about the Company's future expectations, including future revenues and earnings, technology efficacy and all other forward-looking statements be subject to the Safe Harbors created thereby. The Company is a development stage firm that continues to be dependent upon outside capital to sustain its existence. Since these statements (future operational results and sales) involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company's actual results may differ materially from expected results.